Crossroads Through Time Heritage Park
The Crossroads trail network will have a broad cross section of users including:
- Arkansas River Walk connection- Bikers and Hikers
- PCC students and staff – campus walking and even Frisbee golf participants
- Local and regional classes for K-12 and students of any age
- Fitness enthusiasts – a place to work out or to sit and meditate
- Local artists and art students –sculpting, landscape, and other art projects
- Local gardeners, and students interested in native prairie vegetation and a Jurassic Garden
- Birdwatchers fascinated with our local winged residents and visitors
- Heritage tourism – those that take the time to “see the sites” and loop back into town over Skyline Drive.
- Community event organizers.
Ways To Help
This project is assumed to be budgeted through a combination of the following:
Donations: We encourage local organizations and individuals to provide money, labor, or material donations for this community project. As a 501(c) 3, the Pueblo Community College – Foundation and the CTT Steering Committee will welcome community help in bringing this vision to life. Donations can be directed through the Pueblo Community College Foundation, referencing the Fremont Crossroads Through Time.
Sponsorships: Certain features such as displays, trailheads etc. will be available for sponsorships.
Volunteer Opportunities: Local community groups and associations are encouraged to participate in projects including landscaping, gardening, painting, and trail work.