Roy Cunningham’s general store & grocery store
and later the telephone exchange building
This building was built in 1923. In the 1930s Roy Cunningham (no relation to Nancy Cunningham Willoughby) had a general store and grocery store here. From the 1940s to 1950s
Roland Willoughby ran the telephone exchange. Roland was Harold’s brother. Later, George Hershey ran the telephone exchange. Equipment has been donated to WFHS.